It’s coming. Fall in Jacksonville. The season doesn’t officially start until September 22 but the moment September hits, stores break out the fall decor and Halloween costumes, Starbucks begins brewing Pumpkin Spice Lattes and we begin to wish for a break in the weather. Because Jacksonville offers so many Fall Festivals and Halloween events we’re bringing you our Ultimate Guide to Halloween and Fall Fun in Jacksonville 2018 a little earlier this year!
From pumpkin patches, mazes and farms and even adult events, this will be your BEST resource for all things FALL and Halloween! Of course, all of our events are also listed on our Events Calendar where you can see what’s going on just for the day or week.
We will be adding more to this guide daily! Did we miss an event? Let us know by emailing [email protected]
Jacksonville Moms Blog is excited to host our 2nd Annual Fall Family Day at Celestial Farms sponsored by CareSpot! Conveniently located near Jacksonville International Airport, Jacksonville Moms Blog readers and their families are invited to join us for a private event at Celestial Farms to enjoy the perfect family day out. Families can explore the farms, sensory and community gardens, Celestial Farms new studio and pavilions.
Activities will include learning about and feeding the rescued farm animals including horses, pigs, rabbits, goats, ducks, fishing in the pond, enjoying the playgrounds throughout the farm, a ride on the farm’s train and the sports field including an activity course and small zipline. Vendors and activities will be onsite to join in the fun and we can’t wait to share more! Space is limited, tickets on sale HERE for $10 per vehicle that plans to attend. Each ticket will be valid for a 2-hour time slot 10 AM – 12 PM or 12 PM – 2 PM to ensure time and space for guests to arrive, enjoy the farm, activities and vendors. We can’t wait to share more!
About CareSpot: CareSpot is improving how people experience healthcare, existing to offer you convenient healthcare and a great patient experience with 13 convenient locations in the greater Jacksonville area.
- CareSpot doesn’t require an appointment and let you save a spot in line simply by going online.
- Most major insurance plans accepted and also offer easy self-pay options.
- CareSpot helps arrange any follow-up care when you need it.
- CareSpot fills the prescriptions, complete the lab work, and perform the X-rays right at the center. It’s a range of services that not many healthcare providers can match.
- CareSpot offers a lot more than what you’ll find at the mini clinic at your local grocery store or pharmacy. And it costs much less than a trip to the ER.