Keystone’s Spring Break Camp offers an enriching and fun experience for children ages 3 to 18 diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Children will be placed in a low ratio group with trained behavior therapists. Focusing on a different country daily, a variety of activities will be provided such as:
• Vocational skills (daily living skills, job ready skills)
• Academic Skills (reading, math, language arts)
• Social Skills (play skills, interacting with peers)
• Enriching Field Trips (zoo, community parks)
• Health & Safety (community helpers, community skills)
• Physical activity (gross motor skills, exercise)
Cost is $400 for the week and a $50 nonrefundable registration fee.