Kilwins Jacksonville is located in the St Johns Town Center located next to P.F. Changs. Kilwins was originally founded in 1947 by Don & Katy Kilwin in Petoskey, Michigan. Dana and Vance opened their Kilwins as part of the grand opening of the St Johns Town Center on March 18, 2005. Smiles awaken and the senses come to life when customers enter the world of Kilwins. The Jacksonville store reflects the culture of a true confectionery shoppe.
102 6th Ave N Jacksonville Beach, Florida 1.67 mi
13500 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32224 4.35 mi
3994 Third Street, Jacksonville Beach FL 32250 0 mi
11111 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32223 1.73 mi
10000 San Jose Boulevard Jacksonville, Florida 32257 7.13 mi
1585 Third Street North Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250 8.5 mi