Inspired by the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
the Holy Family Catholic School community
commits to fostering:
• Model Jesus by being kind with words and actions
• Be reverent during prayers and liturgies
• Put Jesus at the center of your life
• Give your best effort
• Be prepared for class
• Complete assignments honestly and on time
responsibility for self,
• Take ownership when you make mistakes and help find
• Be accountable for your actions and learning
• Follow the school dress code
and concern for others
• Respect others, their boundaries and property
• Help and support others
• Stand up for classmates who are mistreated
Core Values – Wildcat PRIDE
Persistence Try, try, try … Never give up. Always do my best.
Respect Be kind to myself and others in all I think, say, and do.
Integrity Do the right thing, even when no one else is watching.
Discipline Think before I act. I am in control of myself and my behavior.
Empathy Understand and respect the feelings of others.
13475 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 4 & 5, Jacksonville, FL 32225 8.72 mi